In conjunction with our satellite imagery partner, DigitalGlobe, we are pleased to now offer highly-accurate Ecopia building footprints. Extracted from DigitalGlobe’s massive archive of high-resolution satellite imagery, Ecopia’s combination of advanced machine learning and human-guided edits produces building footprints with a stated accuracy of 95%. With more than 170 million footprints already available for the United States, there is no better (or faster) way to get the accurate building data you require for your next land-use project!
Here are the key specifications of the DigitalGlobe-Ecopia building footprint product:
- Product Accuracy: 95% of buildings on the ground captured correctly
- Minimum Order: $5,000
- Average Delivery Timeline: a few days to few weeks
- Delivery Format: GIS-ready polygon shapefiles
- Source Data: most recent, cloud-free, color DigitalGlobe satellite images (30 to 50-centimeter resolution)
- Minimum Capture Area: 10 square meters
- Extraction Technique: combination of machine learning and human-guided edits
- Production Capacity: up to 40 million building footprints a month
If you have any additional questions or specific pricing request for our new building footprint product, send us an email at email@example.com.