The Elevation1, Elevation4 and Elevation8 series takes advantage of 50-centimeter resolution Pleiades-1 and 1.5-meter resolution SPOT-6/7 stereo satellite imagery to create high-quality Digital Elevation Models (DEMs).
Utilizing their modern satellite constellation, Airbus produces Digital Surface Models (DSM) and Digital Terrain Models (DTM) at 1-meter, 4-meter and 8-meter resolution. In areas without existing stereo imagery, their agile satellite constellation provides the flexibility to collect new imagery for a custom DEM. With a variety of product options, the Elevation1, Elevation4 and Elevation8 series provides a solution for every budget.
For many, one of the key steps to purchasing elevation data is understanding the costs. The prices below are for the least expensive Elevation1, Elevation4 and Elevation8 series data offered. Prices will increase for higher resolution and DTM production.
- Minimum Order Size: 100 sq km (per area)
- Product Type: 4-meter Elevation4 DSM
- Price Per Sq Km: $50.00 (more detailed pricing can be found here)
For an exact quote, please contact our Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DEM Post Spacing (i.e. Resolution): 1 m (Elevation1), 4 m (Elevation4) and 8 m (Elevation8)
- Absolute Vertical Accuracy: without GCPs, ≤ 10 m, 10 m and 10 m Linear Error 90% (LE90); with GCPs, ≤ 1.5 m, 2 m and 2 m (respectively based on DEM resolutions above)
- Absolute Horizontal Accuracy: without GCPs, ≤ 10.5 m, 10.5 m and 20 m Linear Error 90% (CE90); with GCPs, ≤ 1.5 m, 1.5 m and 2.5 m (respectively based on DEM resolutions above)
- Data Source: Pleiades-1 50-cm resolution (Elevation1 and Elevation4) and SPOT-6/7 1.5-meter resolution (Elevation8) optical stereo pairs
- Available Formats: DSM and DTM
Bundled Products at a Discount
Bundle a DSM with a DTM for a discounted price.
If cloud-free archive coverage is lacking, Airbus quickly collects new stereo data for your elevation model.
Multiple Product Options
The Elevation1, Elevation4 and Elevation8 series offers a wide variety of resolutions along with DSM and DTM deliverables. Contours, ortho imagery and the stereo pairs used to create your DEM can be included in the delivery as well.