CG Satellite recently added nine new Jilin-1 ‘birds’ to their existing arsenal of high-resolution satellites. For the first time, they are offering a 50-centimeter (cm) resolution, 4-band product from their new KF01B satellite. They also added three new video and nighttime satellites with 1.2-meter (m) resolution and natural color. In their GF series, CG Satellite added five new 75-cm and 1-m resolution ‘birds’ to their existing constellation.
The swath width for the new GF satellites is 40-kilometers and then the KF series has an astonishing 136-kilmeter wide swath. CG Satellite continues to expand its robust archive and collection capabilities, filling a gap in the sub-meter imagery market.
Here are a few notable specification for the new Jilin-1 satellites:
- Sensor Resolution:
- GF03C-01/02/03 – 1.2-m color (video nighttime imaging only)
- GF02A/GF02B/GF02C/GF02D/KF01A, GF03D-01/02/03 – 75-cm panchromatic, 3-m multispectral
- KF01B – 50-cm panchromatic, 2-m multispectral
- GF03B-01/02/03/04/05/06 – 1-m panchromatic, 4-m multispectral
- Collection Capacity
- GF02D/F: 200,000 sq km per satellite per day
- GF03B-01/02/03/04/05/06, GF03D-01/02/03: 50,000 sq km per satellite per day
- KF01B: 1,200,000 sq km per satellite per day
You can search for the new Jilin-1 satellites right now in Image Hunter! If you would like a new price list that includes 50-cm Jilin-1 data, drop us an email at email@example.com and we will get right back to you.