Starting October 8th, a modified FTP delivery structure for RapidEye imagery was implemented. In the new system, files will be condensed down to a single main folder which will be easier to download as new data is posted.
- A folder containing imagery and named according to the day it was delivered
- A shapefile defining the area of interest for the order
- A shapefile summarizing the data delivered to date
- A KMZ file summarizing the data delivered to date
- Several ancillary delivery files (i.e. check sum and readme files)
We hope that our RapidEye users find these FTP changes beneficial to working with this 5-band 5-meter imagery.
If you have any questions about these changes or RapidEye imagery, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.