Starting immediately, we are happy to announce reduced minimum order sizes and new pricing for medium resolution SPOT 6 imagery. As a quick recap to our readers, SPOT 6 is able to deliver 1.5-meter pansharpened 4-band imagery with a footprint that is 60-kilometers (km) x 60-km. It is an excellent option for new collections as well as for orders from a rapidly expanding archive.
Specifically, here are the new minimum order sizes for SPOT 6:
- Archive imagery – 100 square kilometers (sq km)
- Tasked imagery – 500 sq km
As for new pricing, we are now able to provide 6-meter multispectral SPOT 6 imagery at a reduced cost. If you are interested in this new product option, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
Key Specifications of SPOT 6
- Spectral Bands: panchromatic, 4-band multispectral (blue, green, red and near-infrared)
- Product Resolution: 1.5-m panchromatic, 6-m multispectral
- Average Revisit Time: at most 1 day (once SPOT 7 is operational)
- Footprint Width: 60 km (at nadir)
- Orbital Height: 694 km (at equator)
- Launch Date: September 9, 2012
For more information about SPOT 6 and available archive coverage, please contact us at (303) 993-3863 or email@example.com.