Have you had a chance to test out our online imagery search engine, Image Hunter?
If not, give it a test drive now as all orders placed with Image Hunter will receive a 5% discount!
We are very excited to announce that in April, the newly operational medium resolution satellite, SPOT 6, was added to Image Hunter. With the addition of SPOT 6 imagery, you can now preview and order data from 10 commercial satellite platforms in a single location.
- The Pléiades 1 constellation
- SPOT 4, 5 and 6
If any of our readers have struggled with other geospatial search engines that are clunky; only query one data source; and/or do not provide preview images, then Image Hunter is the solution to your woes, as it features:
- Near-instantaneous loading of low resolution preview imagery with associated collection date and key metadata.
- The ability to define your area of interest by address and with coordinates, geometric shape or shapefile/KMZ.
- A responsive base layer with street names and imagery to provide a spatial context when discovering data.
- Online ordering of satellite imagery from 3 data providers and 10 satellites.
- Global coverage with tools to measure distance and create annotated maps.
Image Hunter can be accessed here. If you would like a Quick Start Guide to get up and running, it can be downloaded here. We are excited to find out what you think about Image Hunter and any ideas you might have to improve the user experience – we can be reached anytime at (303) 993-3863 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with these suggestions.