Do you have the need for regularly updated images of locations around the world?
Perhaps you need imagery to integrate with an OEM solution you are developing?
Or maybe your organization uses large amounts of high-resolution imagery each year, and you are seeking a low-cost option for this data?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then the solution you are looking for is DigitalGlobe’s Global Basemap.
With Global Basemap, you have access to millions of square kilometers of imagery with low cloud-cover and off-nadir angles. This data is accessible in streaming web-mapping services as well as through an online viewer. And perhaps most important feature of Global Basemap are the regular updates you can receive as out-dated imagery is often of little use to our valued clients.
Here is a summary of the key product specifications of Global Basemap:
- Geographic Regions Covered: defined area of interest, country-level or global
- Maximum Imagery Resolution: 60-centimeters (cm)
- Update Frequency: annual, semi-annual or quarterly
- Database Access: streaming services (i.e. WMS, WMST, WCS and WFS), offline and online portal
- Pricing Model: tiered subscriptions based on geography and number of users (with uplifts for more frequent updates and imagery downloads)
- Subscription Term: annual
For more information on the pricing and coverage available in Global Basemap, you can reach our sales team anytime at [email protected] or during typical business hours at (303) 993-3863.