Starting September 2012, DigitalGlobe will institute a new policy whereby any satellite imagery from QuickBird, WorldView-1 and/or WorldView-2 that is 90 days or less old will be priced at the current product tasking cost.
Here is a summary of what this means to your purchases of archived DigitalGlobe satellite imagery with Apollo Mapping moving forward:
- The minimum order for archived satellite imagery is still 25 square kilometers (sq km).
- For imagery that is 90 days or less old, you will be charged the current tasking price for the product you order.
- Once imagery is 91 days old, archive pricing applies once again.
- For mixed archive orders of imagery that is both ≤ 90 days and > 90 days old, the order will be priced according to the percentage of coverage for each.
- We will be able to honor quotes that were sent to you prior to this pricing change.
If you have any additional questions about these changes, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.