For those of you in need of ready-to-use, wide-area coverage mosaics, 5-meter natural color RapidEye Mosaics are a perfect fit. RapidEye Mosaics are virtually cloud-free and have been created with recent imagery collected during narrow time frames. With a 77-km wide footprint and five identical satellites in orbit, there is no better constellation to image huge areas in short times than RapidEye. These wide-area mosaics are competitively priced so ask your Apollo Mapping representative for a quote to support your next mapping project.
September 2016 Coverage Update
- During September, Ethiopia was added to the RapidEye mosaics database.
- Also, as a note to our readers, the coverage for India is not complete but it does cover the northern half of the country.
Here is a summary of the key features and product specifications for RapidEye Mosaics:
RapidEye Mosaic Features
- Priced at less than $1.50 per square kilometer with a 500 sq km minimum order size
- Recent and virtually cloud free imagery (no more than 3%) collected in the most narrow time frame possible
- GIS-ready format
- Quick delivery as they are off-the-shelf mosaics
- Custom mosaics available if they are not offered now
RapidEye Mosaic Specifications
- Image Bands: True natural color mosaics created from raw red, green and blue spectral bands
- Resolution: 5-meters
- File Format: GeoTIFF with associated metadata files
- Bit Depth: 8-bit color balanced
- Projection/Datum: UTM WGS84
For more information about RapidEye Mosaics, you can reach an Apollo Mapping representative at (303) 993-3863 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.