Starting immediately, we are happy to announce that we have added a new high-resolution aerial imagery offering to our selection of data products. In the past, our aerial products were limited to 30-centimeter (cm) color imagery from an archive over the USA and Europe. Now, we can task new aerial imagery over polygons in the United States (and with approval beyond) at both 15-cm and 30-cm resolutions!
Here are the key specifications of our new tasked aerial imagery offering:
- Spectral Bands: natural color, color infrared (i.e. green, red and near-infrared) or 4-band multispectral (i.e. blue, green, red and near-infrared)
- At Nadir Resolution: 15-cm or 30-cm
- Typical Delivery Time: 1 to 2 months
- Possible Coverage Area: continental United States (other geographies may be available with a custom quote)
- Horizontal Accuracy: ~3-m CE90 (dependent on terrain, can be improved with ground control points)
Our aerial imagery offering is ideal for customers requiring very competitively priced, cloud-free data at resolutions not available from a satellite sensor.