Admittedly it has been a bit since we added new data to Image Hunter but we pleased to announce our latest addition, 15 to 30-centimeter (cm) aerial imagery collected by Hexagon as part of their HxGN Content Program! Searchable on Image Hunter and ready for delivery now, HxGN Content Program aerial imagery could be a valuable addition to your next geospatial project. As with our other datasets on Image Hunter, we feature daily updates of this new aerial imagery so you can be sure that you get the most up-to-date results every time you search with our system.
Here are the key specifications of the HxGN Content Program aerial imagery offering:
- Imagery Resolution – 15 to 30-cm
- Geography Covered – Europe and the United States
- Positional Accuracy – 1.07 to 2.6 meter Circular Error 90% (CE90%)
- Minimum Sun Angle – 30 degrees
- Cloud Cover – basically 0%, we challenge you to find a cloud!
- Camera System – Leica ADS100
- Start and End Dates – unlikely most aerial datasets, this information is tracked for each image ID
- Refresh Rate – 4,500,000 square kilometers (sq km) of 30-cm, 200,000 sq km of 15-cm (2018 values and United States only; will vary from year to year)
As an added bonus, the pricing for this 15 to 30-cm aerial imagery will surprise you, we are sure of that! So email us now at [email protected] for an updated copy of our imagery price list which now includes HxGN Content Program aerial imagery; as well as help pricing out any projects you may be working on now!