The Apollo Mapping team behind Image Hunter is excited to announce the addition of four more satellites to our already extensive archive: Gaofen-1 and GaoFen-2, Deimos-2, ZiYuan-3 (mono) and our first stereo option in Image Hunter, panchromatic ZiYuan 3!
We constantly are striving to increase the quality and breadth of our satellite imagery archive and can’t wait for you to check out our new options. Our hope is to make searching for the right imagery solution for your project as easy as possible; and by consolidating the archives of many satellites spread across multiple companies, we believe we are doing just that. So the next question you may have is what kind of capability are we working with here with these new satellites? Let’s dive right in!
- GaoFen-1 (GF1)
- Launch Date: April 26, 2013
- Nadir Sensor Resolution: 2-meter (m) panchromatic & 8-m multispectral (blue, green, red and near infrared, NIR)
- GaoFen-2 (GF2)
- Launch Date: August 19, 2014
- Nadir Sensor resolution: 80-centimeters (cm) panchromatic & 3.24-m multispectral (blue, green, red and NIR)
- Deimos-2 (DM2)
- Launch Date: June 19, 2014
- Nadir Sensor Resolution: 75-cm pansharpened; or 1-m panchromatic & 4-m multispectral (blue, green, red and NIR)
- ZiYuan-3 (ZY3)
- Launch Date: May 30, 2016
- Mono Nadir Sensor Resolution:1-m panchromatic & 5.8-m multispectral (blue, green, red and NIR)
- Stereo Nadir Sensor resolution: Front/Back Viewing: 5-m panchromatic
If you have any questions about our new satellite offerings or would like us to price out a specific project for you, feel free to reach out anytime by email to email@example.com.