Apollo Mapping is a small business specializing in satellite imagery sales. We work directly with clients to meet their individual imagery needs. We are also in the final stages of developing a web-based mapping platform. Our online mapping program is set to lower the cost of web mapping and data dissemination while providing a collaborative environment. We work in downtown Boulder in a laidback co-working space.
We wear many different hats as part of a small company, so the ideal candidate will be open to having anything thrown their way. Below are the day-to-day responsibilities.
- Assist with daily customer service activities as related to satellite imagery sales (80% of the job)
- Follow up with leads and close imagery sales
- Manage our social media campaigns
- Draft at least one newsletter article per month
This is an evolving position, as our company grows we expect you to grow with it and be an important part of the team. The ideal candidate will have worked in customer service for a few years with good references; or has experience and/or education in GIS and remote sensing.
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- Able to multitask
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Works independently
approximately $35,000 depending on experience
Unlimited vacation, health insurance coverage
If you are interested, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Resumes and cover letters are due to us by March 11, 2016 as we plan on making a quick decision!
Leave a Reply