Are you looking for reasonably priced elevation data over Chile that is ready for delivery now?
If so, then we have the solution you have been looking for! Extracted from 50-cm stereo pairs collected by WorldView-1 and WorldView-2, this ready-to-download 8-meter digital elevation model (DEM) covers more than 300,000 square kilometers (sq km) of Chile. And in the parts of Chile without ready-to-download DSM data, we have the stereo pairs required to produce a DEM rapidly.
Here are some specifics on the 8-meter elevation data offering over Chile:
- Geographic Region: Chile (see map here)
- Area Covered: 307,168 sq km off-the-shelf; 147,460 sq km ready-to-process stereo pairs
- Resolution: 8-meter (m)
- Product Format: digital surface model (DSM)
- Absolute Vertical Accuracy: 8-meter Linear Error 90% (LE90%)
- Absolute Horizontal Accuracy: 10-m Circular Error 90% (CE90%)
- Estimated Delivery Times: 5 days or less (off-the-shelf areas); 20 days or less (ready-to-process stereo areas)
For more information about the specific coverage we can offer and pricing of this 8-meter DSM, please contact the Apollo Mapping sales team at (303) 993-3863 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m interested in obtaining a detailed DEM of an area of Chile whose boundaries are as follows:
What do I need to do?
Thanks for the comment Steven – I will follow up with you directly.