For some projects, satellites cannot offer the resolution or cloud-free conditions demanded by your project. In these instances, the solution is our 15-centimeter (cm) and 30-cm aerial imagery. Delivered in color or with four multispectral bands, our new collections of aerial imagery are a reasonably-priced solution for your next geospatial project in the United States (and beyond).
Here are the key specifications of our new tasked aerial imagery offering:
- Spectral Bands: natural color, color infrared (i.e. green, red and near-infrared) or 4-band multispectral (i.e. blue, green, red and near-infrared)
- At Nadir Resolution: 15-cm or 30-cm
- Minimum Order Size: 100 square kilometers (sq km)
- Typical Delivery Time: 1 to 2 months
- Possible Coverage Area: continental United States (other geographies may be available with a custom quote)
- Horizontal Accuracy: ~3-m CE90 (dependent on terrain, can be improved with ground control points)
Our aerial imagery offering is ideal for customers requiring competitively priced, cloud-free data at resolutions not available from a satellite sensor.
If you would like more information on our new tasked aerial imagery services, you can reach us by phone at (303) 993-3863 or email. In the meantime, you can check out additional samples and product specifications on our website here.
Leave a Reply