For some projects, satellites cannot offer the resolution or cloud-free conditions demanded by your project. In these instances, the solution is our 15-centimeter (cm) and 30-cm aerial imagery. Delivered in color or with four multispectral bands, our new collections of aerial imagery are a reasonably-priced solution for your next geospatial project in the United States (and beyond) for areas down to 100 square kilometers (sq km).
Here are the key specifications of our tasked aerial imagery offering:
- Minimum Order Size: 100 sq km
- Spectral Bands: natural color, color infrared (i.e. green, red and near-infrared) or 4-band multispectral (i.e. blue, green, red and near-infrared)
- At Nadir Resolution: 15-cm or 30-cm
- Typical Delivery Time: One week to 2 months (varies by location, season and polygon size)
- Possible Coverage Area: continental United States (other geographies may be available with a custom quote)
- Horizontal Accuracy: ~3-m CE90 (dependent on terrain, can be improved with ground control points)
Our aerial imagery offering is ideal for customers requiring competitively priced, cloud-free data at resolutions not available from a satellite sensor.
If you would like more information on our tasked aerial imagery services, you can reach us by phone at (303) 993-3863 or email. In the meantime, you can check out additional samples and product specifications on our website here.