For those of you in need of ready-to-use, countrywide mosaics, the new 5-meter natural color RapidEye Mosaics are a perfect fit. RapidEye Mosaics are virtually cloud-free and have been created with recent imagery collected during narrow time frames. With a 77-km wide footprint and five identical satellites in orbit, there is no better constellation to image huge areas in short times than RapidEye. These countrywide mosaics are competitively priced so ask your Apollo Mapping representative for a quote to support your next mapping project.
RapidEye Mosaic Features
- Priced at less than $1.50 per square kilometer with a 500 sq km minimum order size
- Recent and virtually cloud free imagery (no more than 3%) collected in the most narrow time frame possible
- GIS-ready format
- Quick delivery as they are off-the-shelf mosaics
- Custom mosaics available if they are not offered now
RapidEye Mosaic Specifications
- Image Bands: True natural color mosaics created from raw red, green and blue spectral bands
- Resolution: 5-meters
- File Format: GeoTIFF with associated metadata files
- Bit Depth: 8-bit color balanced
- Projection/Datum: UTM WGS84
For more information about RapidEye Mosaics, you can reach an Apollo Mapping representative at (303) 993-3863 or at [email protected].