Starting immediately, Apollo Mapping is pleased to announce a new media license that can be applied to all DigitalGlobe imagery products. In the past, these licenses were custom in nature and could take one to two weeks (sometimes longer) to put in place. Now, the media license is an out-of-the-box offering by DigitalGlobe so that it adds literally no time to product delivery – yay!
Here are some of the pertinent details about the new media license, if we missed anything you would like to know, feel free to email us at email@example.com:
- Basic License Language: “DigitalGlobe grants to Customer a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to publish extracts of the Product and/or Derivatives of the Product…”
- Full License: download here
- License Cost: adds 20% to base imagery price
- Available Products: all DigitalGlobe satellite imagery from GeoEye-1, IKONOS, QuickBird and WorldView-1/2/3
- Average Delivery Time: one to two business days (add one to three business days for value-added services)
Leave a Reply